Good Battery Life Remaining Widgets

Beardface

Reaction score
I am currently using LauncherPro and read that the developer is currently working to have the option to hide the Notifications Bar. Considering I have Beautiful Widgets for the time, other than battery life, I will have no reason to ever look at the bar. Therefore, I'm looking for a decent Battery Life Widget for me to use when it happens.

Anyone know any? I am currently using 'Guage Battery Widget', which is kind of cool, but the widget itself is incredibly thin and does not utilize the space (1x1 or 2x1), so I'm not sure I want to stick with it.

Anyone know of anything better? Keep in mind, I am non-rooted.

armeddroid

Reaction score
Good question..
there is one battery widget out there..thas decent...
Battery Widget is decent
get the one that says by MIPPIN.COM
Only issue..its rounded off to whole numbers...not by the exact percentage..
but..it helps me keep track since i have my notification bar disabled, myself.
I hear that Battery Left is good, it does read by percentage..but its not in sync with your notification battery.
ehh..
Hope it helps.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
battery left has been good for me

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

+1 for Battery Left. It's great with the OEM battery, but way off with the extended battery. I still use it, but have it display mV, not time left or percentage.

There is also Battery Snap, which gives you a choice of widget displays, plus has a graph when you press the widget.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Battery left seems to work for me...

dclutter1

Reaction score
+1 more for Battery Left. It's pretty customizable. As far as accuracy, I can't really say. I have it display the system %, and I don't really pay much attention to the actual time left estimate.

tiggerxplur

Reaction score

+1 for Battery Left. It's great with the OEM battery, but way off with the extended battery. I still use it, but have it display mV, not time left or percentage.

There is also Battery Snap, which gives you a choice of widget displays, plus has a graph when you press the widget.

i liked battery left for a while cause it showed increments of 1% instead of 10% but since it only bases how much is left by calculating your average use its not always right, takes a while for it to become "accurate" and then after a while you have to recalibrate it(which might be why it didnt work well with your extended) but it does look very nice and polished

jrod1990

Reaction score
I love battery left due to the ability to change color and to have it display battery temp and Mv

Xhelight

Reaction score
Battery snap is quite nice and has a resonnable accuracy. You can truly customize the widget with it, which is quite convenient.

Reaction score
I use system info widget. It has battery, temp, memory, ram, sd memory. Its $1. And some themes.

Sent from your Droid

Xhelight

Reaction score
I already tried these two apps. Battery snap is, how to say, cooler.

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
This may be a ridiculous question but can you get rid of the system battery on the right if you put one on the left or homescreen? The duplication drives me crazy... (I'm on Froyo)

validoption

Reaction score
I used to use battery left, but have recently been using Juice Plotter. What I like about it--aside from how it can graph your usage--is how accurate it has been for me.

bhall238

Reaction score
I was going to say Battery Left, which I have been using the longest, but there is that recalibration issue. Sometimes its not easy to completely drain the battery and then leave it on the charger long enough to completely carge it back up. It does work pretty well if you go by the milli volts remaining to guage what's left. I'm glad I saw this thread though, I now have a few other apps to try. Thanks.