Gone and done it now!! HELP!!

amelissa

Reaction score
Finally took the leap and rooted my thunderbolt. I did my research, I watched videos, etc.... Rooted with no issues. Put the new radio on first official release 2.5 then added my Rom Gingeritis...everything was working GREAT! Then I had to go and push my luck, found a theme call Gingercutie and I did the back up and then added the theme. Well now when I unlock the screen all I get is foreclose messages and cant get to the app to go back. If I hold the power button and the down vol key it boots to the screen with the right selections but the volume keys wont let me chose anything. Then it goes through checking for updates and I CAN move up for yes and down for no but that is it.

So is there anyway to go back to the back up by using the computer and accessing the memory card? Any ideas?? Thanks is advance for answering! :icon_ banana:

an21281

Reaction score
Yes,
I went through the same thing.... Very annoying to say the least. You need to rename the PG05im file to something else or delete it off the SD card and/or move it to a Dif directory, not on root. This way you can hold power and vol down then select recovery... Took me a while to figure out on my own. Let me know if it works, it should.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums