Rooted and now stuck on cloud boot screen

Scoobs420

Reaction score
I rooted with the 3 step method, no issues. I added a rom Das BAMf, again no issues. I added the linear framework add on and after the phone reboot it remains stuck on the cloud screen just after the thunderbolt animation. Does anyone have any suggestions? I waited for 10 minutes and no change, I took the battery out and put it back in. It reboots again, but gets stuck at the same spot. At this point I cannot do anything on the phone.

edit: I think I realized what I did, or did not do, I forgot to change the zip to update.zip before updating. Is there a solution to this issue? thanks

Last edited:

mikeyo1990

Reaction score
ok well first thing is first did you flash clockwork recovery when you rooted and make a backup?

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Did you make a backup? Turn the phone off, press the power and volume down buttons till you get into recovery. From there, load up a backup and try again.

OP
S

Scoobs420

Reaction score
Thank you, thank you, that worked rebooting in recovery and updating. Can you confirm that the issues was me not changing the file name, or was there something else I did wrong? Thank you.

Reaction score
Clockwork recovery doesn't require changing the filename it could have been a bad download.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums