Going from GB to Froyo

polecats03

Reaction score
Can anyone help me rollback from GB to Froyo? I've searched and not sure of the actual process. Im not rooted n pretty much a default system. Thanks and much love.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ekf028

Reaction score
Download rsd lite and the Froyo. 340 system boot file and you'll be good. Search the forums for flash sbf.

ekf028

Reaction score
Reaction score
GB with the stock launcher is pretty terrible at least it is on my DX. Rooted, overclocked to 1.35, ads disabled, 100mb ram kept free and LauncherPro and it is decent. Still nowhere near as fast as my Epic is tho.

If I was staying with the DX I would for sure be going back to .340 and Apex until Apex for GB came out or maybe try Liberty GB but apparently it is still buggy.

As for your answer, we are really not suppossed to be posting ANY links to SBF files on this forum. If you want that sort of thing, head on over to mydroidworld. It takes literally 5 minutes to go back from GB to Froyo once you get everything installed.

Reaction score
GB with the stock launcher is pretty terrible at least it is on my DX. Rooted, overclocked to 1.35, ads disabled, 100mb ram kept free and LauncherPro and it is decent. Still nowhere near as fast as my Epic is tho.

If I was staying with the DX I would for sure be going back to .340 and Apex until Apex for GB came out or maybe try Liberty GB but apparently it is still buggy.

As for your answer, we are really not suppossed to be posting ANY links to SBF files on this forum. If you want that sort of thing, head on over to mydroidworld. It takes literally 5 minutes to go back from GB to Froyo once you get everything installed.

Did you ever think the overclock to 1.35 might be the reason u were having issues with GB?

Nope because it was worse at 1.0Ghz on GB. Going to 1.35 actuall helped a bit...