.595 better than .596

DARTH MAXIMUS

Reaction score
sure had a much stronger signal on gb.595, thinkn i should run back to froyo and reinstall .595, any thoughts r welcome

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

leonozug

Reaction score
I honestly don't believe there are really any differences between .596 and any of the previous leaks, other than Moto/Verizon found a way to block root and detect tethering with the official .596...

OP
DARTH MAXIMUS

DARTH MAXIMUS

Reaction score
my thoughts exactly, i hope its just settling in, but where im sittin now i should have full strength, and i have no bars

Cyberpolice

Reaction score
my thoughts exactly, i hope its just settling in, but where im sittin now i should have full strength, and i have no bars

Just try to do *228 option #2 and see if that helps.

OP
DARTH MAXIMUS

DARTH MAXIMUS

Reaction score
did that but i appreciate the response

Dullawolf

Reaction score
I honestly don't believe there are really any differences between .596 and any of the previous leaks, other than Moto/Verizon found a way to block root and detect tethering with the official .596...

detect tethering, maybe. block root, not really. just made it harder. I have .596 and its rooted. I am pretty sure you seen the links going around for the two part file install that allows root. Piece of cake.

I would of been pissed if I could no longer be rooted. I use titainum back up and droid overclock and some other paid apps that require root. I would upset if i couldn't use them. Especially titainum back up. Come on, it is one of the top paid apps in the app market.

verizon is full of douchcocks.

tj1772

Reaction score
I feel the same. I had less issues with .595. Do you know if I can reinstall .595 over .596. I have an app that can not run on rooted phone.

OP
DARTH MAXIMUS

DARTH MAXIMUS

Reaction score
nah, i would sbf to froyo, root, then .595, but im gonna give it a day to stabilize first

Dullawolf

Reaction score
I feel the same. I had less issues with .595. Do you know if I can reinstall .595 over .596. I have an app that can not run on rooted phone.

I have rooted .596 and I am digging it. No problems here. Overclocked at 1.25 with an 2050 quadrant score.

leonozug

Reaction score

detect tethering, maybe. block root, not really. just made it harder. I have .596 and its rooted. I am pretty sure you seen the links going around for the two part file install that allows root. Piece of cake.

I would of been pissed if I could no longer be rooted. I use titainum back up and droid overclock and some other paid apps that require root. I would upset if i couldn't use them. Especially titainum back up. Come on, it is one of the top paid apps in the app market.

verizon is full of douchcocks.

No, I understand you can be running .596 rooted from P3Droid, I installed it the minute it came out on the TeamBlackHat app. What I meant is you can't root it with any apk. like Gingerbread or Z4Root yet.

OP
DARTH MAXIMUS

DARTH MAXIMUS

Reaction score
that helps, this thread is steering off course, pce to all of you

Dullawolf

Reaction score
Ok. I see what you ate taking about leonozug. I am sure it is only a matter of time before an apk is made to root.

Darth. I don't think that there is any difference with signal. I am on 596 and my gf had a stock froyo and I held her phone next to mine and our signals were equal.

spider210

Reaction score

Who said anything about detect tethering

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk