Go launcher ex

OP
paparoachph

paparoachph

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Im now using Go Launcher Ex with a ICS theme on it!it was way too cool!:)

I just hope I wont mess up my phone in the next few weeks!:)

Is there ajything else tgat you can suggest for my droid razr!?

Btw, im a filipino working in UAE!:)

Nice to meet you guys herw in the forum!:)

Sent from my XT910 using DroidForums

211SSW

Reaction score
I want to delete everything that goes with GO Launcher EX. My phone is RAZR with ICS. I have read extensively, thankfully, & it appears that it's key to tell the phone that I no longer want to use the GO...things. I've downloaded lots that goes with GO... so I realize that it's a big step.
Many people have lost their home screen, contacts, etc & I'm taking the time to find out the safe way to get rid of these widgets, etc.
Please don't reply that there's no problem with this because I've read about significant problems connected with deleting GO stuff. I simply do not understand what it means to tell the phone...
When I open phone, I need to select either Home-screen or GO Launcher EX and do not like the GO option, never use so why have it?
I need to update this because after uninstalling everything that goes with "GO" I eventually did complete turnabout & now use "GO" & many addons from "GO" & really enjoy all their options. I recommend that you give it a fair shot & fairly compare. I feel after lots of experimenting, I've developed the very best arrangement for me.

Last edited: