Go launcher ex

paparoachph

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Could anyone help me if it is advisable to use Go launcher ex instead of the stock launcher of motorola droid razr.

If ever I decided to use the Go Launcher Ex, is it still possible to go back to the stock launcher of my phone.

Thanks.

Sent from my XT910 using DroidForums

OP
paparoachph

paparoachph

Reaction score
Thanks robert!:)

Ill try the go launcher!:)

OP
paparoachph

paparoachph

Reaction score
Is there any downside if I try the Go launcher ex?like some feature in the stock launcher cant be used in Go launcher ex!?

Thanks again!:)

robert70

Reaction score
Nope not at all, I've had absolutely no problems with it at all, the only reason I keep u installing g it is so I can mess with my phone, but I always end up back with it, I think the only thing I've ever had to do is d/l something for the txts, but I don't remember what, but it will tell you when you try to listen to a txt, and lead you right to it in the market.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Is there any downside if I try the Go launcher ex?like some feature in the stock launcher cant be used in Go launcher ex!?

Thanks again!:)

The stock quick contact widget cannot be used with Go Launcher Ex but that is the only thing I can think of...good luck and welcome to the forum!

OP
paparoachph

paparoachph

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys

I tried the Go Launcher ex awhile ago.and its fantastic,but I realized I need to download widgets for this launcher!?and also sa social networking widget is not there!?

Thanks guys!

Btw!from what locations are you @robert and smalltowngirl

steeletown

Reaction score
I used go launcher for a while and when I decided to go back to stock my screen went black. The only way I was able to fix it was a factory reset.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
paparoachph

paparoachph

Reaction score
How long did you used your go launcher ex!?do you mean totally went black?no icons!?no anything?

steeletown

Reaction score
I used for 3 weeks and when I tried to return to stock nothing no screen, no icons are anything.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

DroidMomof9

Reaction score
how weird.... I used go launcher ex on my X, I LOVED it..... I thought maybe I woul wait it out and use the razr for awhile.... but now I am thinking..... I miss my icons being where I put them. I also like being able to scroll thru the bottom buttons..... I think there is a quirky choosing of the ones that are on the razr now.... LOL

But I also wondered if I should just play with the razr some more... just got it yesterday.....

What about when ICS comes out???