GO applications

JCDenton771

Reaction score
Has anyone tried running any GO applications on their razr? I had go launcher and go SMS on my old phone and am curious if anyone has installed these in their razr and noticed any problems.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

vonfink13

Reaction score
I have go SMS pro on mine and it works great...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I use all if their apps - launcher, sms, locker, keyboard with no issues..

~it's not just a phone~

Kimo91

Reaction score
I used to have Go everything on my phone (launcher, power Widgets, Facebook) but noticed how laggy it was and took a lot of memory so I switched back to ADW and all the lagginess is gone. Also coincidentally when I had go, a lot of spam would show up in my drag bar and since I deleted all go apps no more spam.

Sent from my Rooted and Safestrapped Moto DROID RAZR

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I use Go Launcher with the notifications add on, and it has been awesome. Faster than stock launcher and the themes are sweet and love the numbered notifications.

WestOkid

Reaction score
I use Go Launcher with the notifications add on, and it has been awesome. Faster than stock launcher and the themes are sweet and love the numbered notifications.

I use Go Launcher for the customization, but it is no where near the speed of the default launcher which has no lag what so ever. I just live with the occasional stutter. How can you get Go to run faster than a phone specific Launcher? Are you rooted?

@GoSMS users. I had this loaded and loved the interface, I thought everything was good until a friend told me my texts were late. I tested send and receive with him and found it to be true. I now use Handcent. Has anyone else had this experience.

@OP you may want to check this thread it may help your decision. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-razr/193823-go-launcher-ex-memory-hog.html