Gmail "All Mail"

unknowndroid

Reaction score
Yeah, just checked mine and it is loading All Mail without issue. In the interim, I had switched to K9 to see how I liked it. I'm sticking with K9, much better than built in Gmail client.

I did the same thing - though I don't know if I'm committed to the switch. It did create (though I don't know if this is an issues) on extra folder in my gmail - an "imap sent" folder.

If you look earlier in this thread, you'll see some info on the additional labels. It happened to me, and I just logged into Gmail, and under labels, choose Manage Labels. Then, just click to hide the ones you want.

OP
L

loopyloops

Reaction score
Yeah, just checked mine and it is loading All Mail without issue. In the interim, I had switched to K9 to see how I liked it. I'm sticking with K9, much better than built in Gmail client.

I did the same thing - though I don't know if I'm committed to the switch. It did create (though I don't know if this is an issues) on extra folder in my gmail - an "imap sent" folder.

If you look earlier in this thread, you'll see some info on the additional labels. It happened to me, and I just logged into Gmail, and under labels, choose Manage Labels. Then, just click to hide the ones you want.

Hid it - thanks!

lapya

Reaction score
I basicly find k9 mail more user friendly than stock mail app.

OP
L

loopyloops

Reaction score

Thanks! And now Gmail works like a charm.