1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gmail account help.

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by cdurrough, Feb 7, 2011.

1. cdurrough

cdurrough New Member

Ok last week out of the blue the market stopped working for me. I couldnt download anything anymore. Called V they went through all my settings in the phone all my account settings, a hard reset, blah blah, all the usual and nothing worked. They looked to see if it was a android market problem it wasnt so they sent me a phone. I got it today and have the same problem. So I decided to sign up for a new gmail account to see what it would do and now it works. I really dont want to have to change to a whole new account and get through the trouble of carrying over my contacts and all and changing my email on everything. So my question is, does anyone know what I can do? Is there a way to like reset your gmail defaults or do something to get it back to normal???
Search tags for this page

how to log out of gmail using samsung fascinate