Gingerbread questions

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
ive found better 3G and signal service on the plain STOCK GB leak.... all the roms give me issues with both....

kinda strange but on zombie i cant talk in my backyard without dropping a call

on stock GB leak i always get full bars and no drops... WTF?!?!?! grrrrrrr :(

Interesting - I haven't noticed any difference between GB/Zombie and Froyo, haven't dropped any calls or had any call issues...I haven't been looking for a difference, but as noted, haven't seen a difference.

OP
droid doctor

droid doctor

Reaction score
that homesmack didn't fix it so I might sbf back to stock because of little problems.

So the steps you followed were:

1. Launch Homesmack
2. Hit the "Select Default" button

A window opens that says "Complete action using" at the top and lists all the installed home screens

3. Select the "Use by default for this action" option at the bottom of the window.
4. Select your preferred launcher from the list.

I've used it to set Motorola Home (the default GB launcher), ADW, Launcher Pro, and Go Launcher as the default - worked for all of them.

You followed the steps above and that didn't work to set your preferred launcher as the default?

Exactly what I did and it still doesn't do it .

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
that homesmack didn't fix it so I might sbf back to stock because of little problems.

So the steps you followed were:

1. Launch Homesmack
2. Hit the "Select Default" button

A window opens that says "Complete action using" at the top and lists all the installed home screens

3. Select the "Use by default for this action" option at the bottom of the window.
4. Select your preferred launcher from the list.

I've used it to set Motorola Home (the default GB launcher), ADW, Launcher Pro, and Go Launcher as the default - worked for all of them.

You followed the steps above and that didn't work to set your preferred launcher as the default?

Exactly what I did and it still doesn't do it .

That's really weird....perfect for me.