Gb for dinc 2

mriley1021

Reaction score
Does anyone know when this phone will get an official gingerbread update

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I heard that this phone and a couple others are set to get rolled out after the D2 and D2G are done. Remember they still have the DX2 also....and the Tbolt, Charge, and whatever else is new.

anguish

Reaction score
Not soon enough, but I think we all say that.. ;)

As a former D2G user, it will be interesting to see if the upgrade fixes anything.

theHQ

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
Does anyone know when this phone will get an official gingerbread update

Emailed HTC and they informed me it will be on the Incredible 2 on or before August 1st (of course couldn't give an exact date). :icon_ banana:

OP
M

mriley1021

Reaction score
Ok if they root it before August we should have it before then

M

Mwsr

As a former D2G user, it will be interesting to see if the upgrade fixes anything.

What do you mean fixes anything? What issues does the phone have? I have mine on the way now

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

anguish

Reaction score

What do you mean fixes anything? What issues does the phone have? I have mine on the way now

Random reboots, Blur, push broken for Exchange email, calendar issues with Exchange...probably a few others I am missing as well. I bought the DINC2 because I couldn't handle the instability issues of the D2G.

I should make clear that I was referring to GB fixing things for the D2G. The DINC2 has only minor issues to me.

M

Mwsr

Random reboots, Blur, push broken for Exchange email, calendar issues with Exchange...probably a few others I am missing as well. I bought the DINC2 because I couldn't handle the instability issues of the D2G.

I should make clear that I was referring to GB fixing things for the D2G. The DINC2 has only minor issues to me.

Ok sorry I misread, I thought you meant issues with inc2.