gameboid

Big Lou

Reaction score
It tells you to supply a gba_bios.bin. Google is your friend!

enkryptik

Reaction score
actually it's more help than ya think. just google it and send to droid then navigate to it when gameboid asks.

enkryptik

Reaction score
Connect to PC and mount SD card. Copy file over. Or if that gives you hell, install swiftp and FTP it to your SD card.

Xris

Reaction score
I did it by DLing it on the PC and putting it on the SD card with the ROMs.. when it asks, just point to it on the SD

OP
A

akodiakbear86

Reaction score
Thank you for the real answers. That's what I'm looking for when I post a question in a forum, not some jackass telling me to google it.

Anonymouse

Reaction score
He's not a jackass, he just doesn't want to be banned. gba_bios is kinda illegal.

Baconstrip

Reaction score
The gameboid program is not illegal :) Things you might decide to use it with are, but that's on you!

Anonymouse

Reaction score
Yeah, the program itself isn't illegal, but gba_bios.bin, and roms, are both illegal. If you don't believe me/us, just look up any debate on legality of emulators/roms.

OP
A

akodiakbear86

Reaction score
ok im not saying it isn't illegal, I was wondering how they are able to sell that in the marketplace. Is there a legal way to use the game then?

Anonymouse

Reaction score
ok im not saying it isn't illegal, I was wondering how they are able to sell that in the marketplace. Is there a legal way to use the game then?

Well, the only way to legally use it is if you're just playing homebrew, not real games.