Gameboid Games Not about BIOS

krnzmaster

Reaction score
So ive been playing a few games on the gameboid but when i tried playing medabots ax or the rpg it allows me to play for a few minutes but it exits out. But if i save a state b4 it exits i cant play from there on for a few more minutes. anyone know why it exits and if its fixable? i tried a few different roms for the game but they all did the same thing.

Thank you

superspedboy

Reaction score
Yea im running into the same problem.... I've tried several different medabot games and all crash after I leave the lab? I also used different type of gamedroid, lite and download from another site,. Im gonna try a differnt gba rom and see if I can get any progress. Il repost soon. Hang in there buddy. We'll get thru this :)

superspedboy

Reaction score
I got it :)... im using gamedroid and I went into the settings and I disabled the sound. B/c it was sounding funky for me and it work. Im still playing it thru but I got to the point where the dad comes in the room. And able to save the actual game; not save by gamedroid. Try it and see what happens

OP
K

krnzmaster

Reaction score
Hmmm, it still does the same thing to me. Where did u get ur rom from.

superspedboy

Reaction score
Yea... I thought I worked. As soon. As I got to the school like 2 mins aferward it started giving problems. Il still gonna look around and see what I can find that works

superspedboy

Reaction score
Ok looking at this more in depth I've noticed that if u try and change the music from one to two the game cuts. And from disable sounds helped abit. So im guessing something is wrong with the audio files. I don't have a comp at work I can use so il take a look at it, maybe something in there is messed up or currupted and shuts down the program. But I am up for suggestions?

Diordna

Reaction score
Guys, I'd get the app called "RB Buddy" and search for your games there.
It's a lot easier and hopefully it'll work.

And is it only the games you are trying (metabots?) and other games work fine?

superspedboy

Reaction score
Everything else works. I thinks its compatibility issue with the audio files of the game medabots. But il look at that app asap. Tnks for the info :)

superspedboy

Reaction score
Droidna, searched on marketplace and browser, I got nuthin on that app. Wanna point me in a direction?tnks

OP
K

krnzmaster

Reaction score
think he ment to get rom buddy, but you have to pay for it.

Diordna

Reaction score
Sorry I'm so use to seeing the icon! haha

"Rom Buddy" is what it's called! :)

Yes. And ya you have to pay a couple dollars but you know how easy and fast you get games on your phone?

If anything just buy it and get a crap load of games and then refund, no biggie.

OP
K

krnzmaster

Reaction score
ive tried using a similar app called rom gripper, which is a free version of rom buddy, and the medabots game still does not work.

h1llzie

Reaction score
hey I know this is an old thread I'm just wondering if there has been a fix yet??

chuck54

Reaction score
Yeah, i tried gameboid last night and it forced close on every startup .... im on 902 bionic

Last edited: