Galnet MIUI ICS (2.1.6, Stable)

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
Anyway I can do this since my d2 is just a wifi device?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yes u can, just enable airplane mode and ignore the messaging and phone app! And than enable wifi

If u want to call with wifi, buy GrooveIP in the market

Motorola Droid 2: MIUI 2.2.4 B2

Reaction score
Yes u can, just enable airplane mode and ignore the messaging and phone app! And than enable wifi

If u want to call with wifi, buy GrooveIP in the market

Motorola Droid 2: MIUI 2.2.4 B2

Lol I mean get to official gb

Reaction score
Does this mean I have to use RSD lite? I hate it haha, I've been using the ISO method

KingLo

Reaction score
Check the Iso method thread its been updated with 2.3. or you can swap the files inside the iso for the current sbf

Reaction score
Check the Iso method thread its been updated with 2.3. or you can swap the files inside the iso for the current sbf

Help please? I don't think we were talking about the same thread.

Trilback

Reaction score
I have flashed my phone back to stock and have the lastest GB. I have downloaded d2gmiuiics2210 from rootwiki and reboot my phone into recovery mod after the stocks flashing of the phone. Says can't verify signature using the update from sd option. Am I doing something wrong? do I need CWD?

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
I have flashed my phone back to stock and have the lastest GB. I have downloaded d2gmiuiics2210 from rootwiki and reboot my phone into recovery mod after the stocks flashing of the phone. Says can't verify signature using the update from sd option. Am I doing something wrong? do I need CWD?
may not have downloaded correct
redownload and try again

make sure you chose options install zip from sdcard then install zip from sdcard on next screen

wildbill86

Reaction score
Ok, a few questions..... I just flashed the 2.2.10 update, the update list said the built in tethering works, but all I get is an error code. I have tried tethering apps, and the connection severs after about a minute, even though the app shows it is still tethering, nothing can find the signal. Is anyone else finding this issue? Also, I read where someone replaced volume plus with dsp manager from an old build due to force closees...... can anyone send me dsp manager, and tell me how to replace it. Other than that I'm loving this rom.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
it's been awhile since I used or changed a governor.
My daily phone is a D3 now, but will try to help.

you are using a D2G a956?
rom is galnet ics?