Gallery will not open!

kimig

Reaction score
My gallery wil not after new update, it simply force closes. Help!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

timrock

Reaction score
My gallery wil not after new update, it simply force closes. Help!

please search the X section for "Gallery" and you will find a solution. Ive typed it out so many times. I'm pooped.

timrock

Reaction score
If that doesn't work, reformat your card. But make sure you transfer the contents to your pc first

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

t.crawford714

Reaction score
Well I was kind of just telling him what formatting does....I didn't 3 years ago when I was computer stupid and formatted my phone SD card. Let's just say I was very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very upset and I threw my phone and it broke into two (it was a Samsung Hue) I blame the phone for not warning me and telling me what it does lol

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Easy fix. Get 3d gallery from market and look for anomalies like a blank pic by itself. Erase it and problem solved. This happens when using different modes/techniques, its a corrupt file.

t.crawford714

Reaction score
Easy fix. Get 3d gallery from market and look for anomalies like a blank pic by itself. Erase it and problem solved. This happens when using different modes/techniques, its a corrupt file.

So your saying that you just need to delete a blank pic? I have six pics with like a contact person in it and a question mark. Is that what you mean by blank pic?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well I was kind of just telling him what formatting does....I didn't 3 years ago when I was computer stupid and formatted my phone SD card. Let's just say I was very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very upset and I threw my phone and it broke into two (it was a Samsung Hue) I blame the phone for not warning me and telling me what it does lol

Funny post. Thanks for the grin!! :)

t.crawford714

Reaction score

Funny post. Thanks for the grin!! :)

I try my best :D

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
If u created it no, but if u dont know how it got there than ya. By blank I mean empty. If u change settings alot or download images alot u might get a corrupted file that may cause gallery issues.

t.crawford714

Reaction score
If u created it no, but if u dont know how it got there than ya. By blank I mean empty. If u change settings alot or download images alot u might get a corrupted file that may cause gallery issues.

I think they came from the watermark'd file that didn't work. I'll just delete them since I restored a backup from before I did it and they just sit there.

OP
K

kimig

Reaction score
Thank you all for your help!

rsanchez676

Reaction score
I downloaded the 3d gallery and had a gallery that said it had one picture, but it was invisible. Once I deleted it, the original gallery started working again.

thanks Droid-Xer