Galaxy Watch 7

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I was kind of disappointed in the performance of the GW 6. That and I don't like the rotating bezel as much as I thought I would. Hopefully the 7 runs a little better.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I was kind of disappointed in the performance of the GW 6. That and I don't like the rotating bezel as much as I thought I would. Hopefully the 7 runs a little better.

What's shaking my friend... I always want to jump on one of the latest watches but I always pass lol..

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What's shaking my friend... I always want to jump on one of the latest watches but I always pass lol..
Not a lot buddy, just got the S24 Ultra a couple weeks ago. Still lurking around the ole stomping grounds. How've you been?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Not a lot buddy, just got the S24 Ultra a couple weeks ago. Still lurking around the ole stomping grounds. How've you been?

Oh nice how you liking the S24? Everything good over here and still hitting up all the forums.. life's good no complaints just grinding and enjoying the most of it.

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh nice how you liking the S24? Everything good over here and still hitting up all the forums.. life's good no complaints just grinding and enjoying the most of it.
It's a been a nice upgrade from the S22 Ultra. Love hearing it. I told myself I would go back to Pixel after the S22U and here I am with another Samsung lol. Not regretting one bit though.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
It's a been a nice upgrade from the S22 Ultra. Love hearing it. I told myself I would go back to Pixel after the S22U and here I am with another Samsung lol. Not regretting one bit though.

Haha... You picked a solid phone for sure.. plenty of very good reviews and happy people with their new phones.. The screen looks beautiful and I've heard great reviews on the reflection of the screen

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Haha... You picked a solid phone for sure.. plenty of very good reviews and happy people with their new phones.. The screen looks beautiful and I've heard great reviews on the reflection of the screen
What're you using these days? Do you do any modding anymore?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
What're you using these days? Do you do any modding anymore?

All stock now no more rooting and ROMs ..I carry my iPhone 15 PM along with either the Pixel 8 Pro or Pixel Fold ..

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
All stock now no more rooting and ROMs ..I carry my iPhone 15 PM along with either the Pixel 8 Pro or Pixel Fold ..
I think the last phone I rooted was the Nexus 6P. Haven't felt the need since then. I have an iPhone 12 for my work phone and really don't enjoy using it lol.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I think the last phone I rooted was the Nexus 6P. Haven't felt the need since then. I have an iPhone 12 for my work phone and really don't enjoy using it lol.

I think I'm right there with you.. that was right around the time I stopped.. I kept the iPhone 12 Pro for 3 years.. it was a solid phone I would still be using it today if it wasn't for a great trade-in deal.. plan on keeping this current iPhone for a good 3 years.. The Android side I'm always changing up smh