Galaxy Note II Video Comparison of the Marble White vs. Titanium Grey Colors

Which color do you like best for the Samsung Galaxy Note II?

• Marble White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Titanium Grey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
[video=youtube;xEy4YNdGNI0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xEy4YNdGNI0[/video]​

Here's a video above of the two different colored versions of the Samsung Galaxy Note II side-by-side. For those who didn't know, the phablet will come in a couple of fabulous colors initially: Marble White and Titanium Grey. Of course, it is always possible that Samsung will release other color combinations later like they did with the SGS3. In the mean-time, sound off in the poll which color you prefer for the device.

Video Source: AndroidAuthority

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
I think I am going to try out the Marble White this time around...my S3 and Note 1 are both Pebble Blue - so time to change it up (I think :))...

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
I'll go grey... if I get it... I'm hard core moto... I'm afraid that once I drink the kool-aid, I'll be stuck.... :(

I just noticed we can like from tapatalk now... kewl.

geoff5093

As far as the GS3 goes, I preferred white for the front of the phone, however the back looked a bit cheap, and had the notorious "oil" look. Titanium gray looks awesome, and is less popular than white and black.

npro1464

I suspect they did away with the Pepple Blue for Titanium Grey due to "Purple-gate." I'd get the grey. If I had to get a GS3, I'd get a white.

LocoRon

As far as the GS3 goes, I preferred white for the front of the phone, however the back looked a bit cheap,

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought about the Note 10.1. White devices can be nice for a change of pace, but that particular implementation definitely looks cheap. I ended up getting the Grey model, and it's absolutely beautiful in-person, so I suspect the same will hold for the Note 2. :D

droidshot®

I don't care which color i get ( i just want one) plus I'll have to put a protective case on it anyway. Just wish it'd hurry and come to Verizon.