Galaxy Note 8 Pricing and Availability

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
untitled-1-5-jpg.77782

The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 was announced earlier today at the Unpacked event in NYC this morning to much fan fare! The device was pretty much everything we had anticipated and more. They were pretty vague about pricing and availability throughout the event, and you are probably wondering how you can pick up the device for yourself.

The phone will be available for in store purchase beginning on September 15th. It will be available for purchase on that date at AT&T, C-Spire, Cricket, Sprint, Straight Talk, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon, and Xfinity Mobile. It will also be available for purchase at Samsung.com, Best Buy, Target, and Wal-mart. Pre-Orders begin August 24th.

The Note 8 will set you back $930 on T-mobile. We are still waiting to hear pricing from other carriers. Who is ready to grab up one of these!

Attachments

• Untitled-1-5.jpg
    Untitled-1-5.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3,020

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are so many Note 8 threads, I didn't know where to post this, but just saw today that the Note 8 can be pre-ordered at Sam's Club, and in addition to tha Samsung freebies, they are throwing in a $200.00 Sam's Club gift card. That's a pretty nice incentive!

Edit 09-02-17
Forgot to mention that Sam's is waiving the rip off activation fee during this offer too!
Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
There are so oooops many Note 8 threads, I didn't know where to post this, but just saw today that the Note 8 can be pre-ordered at Sam's Club, and in addition to tha Samsung freebies, they are throwing in a $200.00 Sam's Club gift card. That's a pretty nice incentive!

now that is a nice incentive. maybe I need to cancel my at$t preorder and go to sams club,,,

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Haven't seen it mentioned that if you order from Sammy direct you get either 1) 128gb SD + wireless charging Convertible or 2) the 360 camera.
Edit/ NVM. There was a separate article on it. Oops.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Haven't seen it mentioned that if you order from Sammy direct you get either 1) 128gb SD + wireless charging Convertible or 2) the 360 camera.
Edit/ NVM. There was a separate article on it. Oops.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

hopefully that info is wrong, in the past, when you got your phone from the service provider, you could go to samsungs website and get your freebies. you gotta wait until you get your phone :) that was how I got the free wireless charger for my note 5

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have seen the free Samsung goodies included anywhere that I checked for pre-ordering.
Sam's Club advertises them along with their limited time $200 gift card incentive.
My wife and I were going to pass on the whole pre-order thing and continue to get by with our Note4s, but we didn't want to pass up on the $200 per phone gift card, so we pulled the trigger this morning.