1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

G-Talk sign in error msg?

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by uscjoel, Feb 4, 2011.

1. uscjoel

uscjoel New Member

I keep getting a authentication error about once every 20 mins since i flashed to 1.5...I even went in and deleted the app because i never use it. But Im still getting the error in my notification bar...Please help.

Other than that I can already notice the difference in speed and smoothness over v.1...never thought i would say that!

Great job Kejar and Jrummy! donations sent!
  2. plenoz

plenoz New Member

I thought only me facing that problem, I just wanted to reflash again before I read this thread and realize someone having same like mine.
    I already remove gtalk from remove menu in liberty toolbox, the problem is I cant found the gtalk installer in market :(.

Anyone have idea regarding the error?