From Many Blackberries to Motorola Droid

haitskane

Reaction score
Hello,

Truly I am impressed constantly by this phone. I love my blackberries, but this Droid does too much to not have/put down. I've been through many phones and always went back to my Blackberry. This is not the case now since I will be sticking with the Droid. Sigh of relief that I'm not tethered to my Blackberry anymore.

-Kane

dukelx2005

Reaction score
Im really not impressed

HELP ME GUYS

i cant get my rings tones to work

FB doesnt tell me of new messages

im not really impressed about this phone i was excited but i think im ready to take it back honestly

DROID11

Reaction score
same here! I have had the blackberry 8130 pearl, the 8330 curve, the storm (my favorite), and the tour all of which I loved. I traded someone my tour for a droid outright and it was the best trade I've ever made. I absolutely love this phone and it's capabilities!

pjo1966

Reaction score
I had gotten an 8330 in July, and hated it. I got the Droid 2 days ago and absolutely love it!

mathiastck

Reaction score
Im really not impressed

HELP ME GUYS

i cant get my rings tones to work

FB doesnt tell me of new messages

im not really impressed about this phone i was excited but i think im ready to take it back honestly

I'm betting you've figured it out by now? Have you tried hitting the menu button, and going to settings? If you have downloaded a random 3rd party ring tone app we can't necessarily get it working for you, but it's probably pretty easy. In the worst uninstall said random 3rd party ring tone app.

I've loved the soundboards! Admiral Akbar made a great ringtone! (The good sound boards let you save the sound, and then its easy to set the sound as a ringtone from settings). Also the hurricane kick sound :)