Friend Stream Doesn't Update

solorca

Reaction score
Friend Stream was one of the things that I was really looking forward to on the Incredible...but so far it has been terrible for me.

I have Twitter set to update every 15 minutes, and Facebook ever hour. Every so often it will update, but more often than not, I will have to manually refresh. Is this is a known problem??

joeymoose

Reaction score
Bump.... There is no refresh option in the friend stream settings... :(

JayCizzo

Reaction score
Mine updates, although most of the time when I go into the program I manually refresh because it's usually an hour since the last update and their will be several posts that popup after I refresh.

Anyone notice you can only type in the Friend Stream app in the portrait view? It will not change to landscape (horizontal). That's my only real beef with it.

Aimers69

Reaction score
im having the same problem..i have to manually go into sync to update my twitter or go into the programs..thats not how its supposed to work...i want real time updates...the iphone can do it so whats wrong with droid...its supposed to be better yet i find lots of bugs needed to be worked out...i have twitter to update me via texts but i would like to just be able to use the friend stream...thats what its for..it take hours for me to get my facebook to update