Freebies In Route For HTC 10 Buyers!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ChxbCGYVIAEoEQV.jpg:large

Today HTC sent out an email to those of us who preordered our devices directly from HTC. It looks like as a thank you we will be getting some sort of free surprise. I have not idea what this could be. I am just hoping its not some lame clear case.

Samsung has done a great job in the past with offering rewards to those who buy their phones, but they always give out some pretty big ticket items. I received a Full year of Netflix with my S6 and S6 Edge purchase. I also received a care package for the same phones which included a wireless charger, fast charging battery bank, and LevelON headphones. I ended up getting a GEAR VR for purchasing the Galaxy S7 Edge.

Hopefully HTC will go all out the way Samsung has in the past and give us something worth while. I sure wouldn't mind the receiving a nice case, but hopefully they will throw in those sweet looking Hi-Res Earphones! In fact that's what I'm guessing we will get. The international versions came with the earphones so I'm guessing we will get those plus if we are lucky the Ice view case. What are your thoughts? What is HTC sending us? What do you hope they send us?

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Don't forget LG, with my G4 purchase I got a free extra battery and a little box that charges it. I've actually used it. ;)