Free JBL Reflect Aware C Earbuds With The Purchase Of The HTC 10

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

If you were on the fence about purchasing the HTC 10 you now have one really good reason to squeeze that trigger. It seems like HTC has finally decided to jump on the freebies bandwagon and is offering an awesome freeby with the purchase of the HTC 10 in the same way that Samsung has offered free gifts for purchasing their devices. From now until August 31 you will get a fee pair of JBL Reflect Aware C Earbuds when you purchase an HTC 10 from HTC's website.

Not only will you get these dope USB Type-C headphones the HTC 10 is currently $100 off. I purchased my HTC 10 at release, and I don't see a place to claim the headphones for my already purchased device. It looks like this special is to encourage new sales. In this case you get rewarded later. This could be in an effort to keep the sale price of the phone high instead of having to turn to another price cut.

While there is no way to claim these headphones for those who purchased the device early on you could buy the phone, keep the headphones, and sell the unopened device on swappa for full price. This is certainly a better "gift" than the type-c cable offered to those who pre-ordered.

via HTC

vasili8

Reaction score
Anyone have the headphones that can give details on what they like/dislike? I have a Moto Z force and are looking at the USB Type C headphones