Free Wireless Charger or Wallet Case For Adding A Card To Samsung Pay!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

If you have bought Samsung devices in the past then you are familiar with Samsung's Gift promotions. They are running one of these promotions for new Samsung Pay users. If you own a Note 5 or Galaxy S6 Edge + and add a card to your Samsung Pay you get to choose a either a new wallet case or a new wireless charger. Each of these are about a $50 value. To redeem one of these gifts simple open the app on your Note 5 or Galaxy s6 Edge +, then follow prompts to add a card. Once card has been successfully added tap on more, then tap on announcements. Tap on Samusng Pay Activation Offer for the FREE accessory. The promotion ends October 11. Then you must redeem your code by November 15.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I think this is total BS. I'd love to add my cards to it, but their selection of banks is so damn small at the moment. I mean, big banks like Chase, Wells Fargo and a crap ton of credit unions aren't available. Why can't it be like Android Pay and offer to anyone with a VISA/MC logo?

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! I have an Amex card that I was able to add to Samsung Pay and took advantage of the promotion. I went with the wireless charger even though I originally purchased one but returned it due to some weird issue where it would randomly stop charging (apparently it wasn't just me). I figure maybe I'll get lucky and get a working one, and if not, atleast it was free :)

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
Great deal...if only it worked with the other 99% of the credit cards out there in the real world.

loco

Reaction score
I would like to take advantage of this offer, but cannot find Samsung pay on my new note 5. I'm a Verizon customer, is it not available for Verizon customers or am I just missing it ?

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Would love to take advantage of this offer as well. But unfortunately none of my cards work either...I even have an American express serve credit card and it says it's not supported either wtf? So again I'm gunna miss out. They should just make it any visa/Mastercard....so ridiculous.

Sent From My Galaxy S6 Edge+

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Got my code from adding corporate Amex to my account, but not activating it. However, the wireless charger is on back order, both colors. Figures. :)

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Got my code from adding corporate Amex to my account, but not activating it. However, the wireless charger is on back order, both colors. Figures. :)
I had the same thing come up when I tried to order the charger from my computer. I decided to click the shop link through the Samsung Pay app instead and it took me directly to the wireless charger. From there, I was able to order the charger. Give it a shot :)

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I submitted a question to Samsung about my bank and got a generic response, but they did give me a full list of supported banks:

Samsung Pay supports payment cards bearing the Visa, MasterCard, and American Express Logo, issued by the following Card Issuers:
American Express U.S. Consumer or Small Business Credit or Charge Cards
Select American Express Corporate Cards (Refer customer to their corporate card issuers services team)
Bank of America Consumer Credit and Debit Cards
Bank of America Small Business Debit Cards (Owner's cards only)
Merrill Lynch Consumer Credit Cards
US Trust Consumer Debit and Credit Cards
Citi-branded Consumer Debit and Credit Cards issues in the United States (Except Guam)
US Bank Consumer or Small Business Visa Credit and Debit Cards
US Bank co-brands such as Club Carlson, KAL, and Kroger
Any Elan Financial Services issued Consumer or Small Business Visa Credit Cards
Private Label Credit Cards issued by Synchrony Financial Services
AutoZone, Bose, Boston Interiors, Exxon, John Eagle Toyota, Just Brakes, Meineke, Midas, Mobil, NAPA,
Pearl Vision, Pep Boys, Plano Cycling & Fitness, Sleepy's, Sunglass Hut, VCA Animal Hospitals, and more

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Yeah they should have made it any card that bares the Visa or Mastercard logo not bank specific.

Sent From My Galaxy S6 Edge+

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I had the same thing come up when I tried to order the charger from my computer. I decided to click the shop link through the Samsung Pay app instead and it took me directly to the wireless charger. From there, I was able to order the charger. Give it a shot :)

I was able to actually place an order through the app, but it was still a "Pre-Order" since it was back-stocked. At least I have an order on the books though.