Grab $350 Worth Of FREE Stuff With Your New Galaxy Phone Purchase Through November 22!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
level-one-bundle.jpg

Samsung has been pretty awesome as of late about including lots of incentives for buying their flagship phones. When the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge first came out Samsung offered one free year of Netflix. I was fortunate enough to rack up 2 years since i purchased both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. Samsung has also been encouraging folks to sign up for Samsung Pay by offering a free wireless charger!

For a limited time they are offering the best incentive package ever! You can choose one of two gift packages when you purchase a Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge +, or Note 5 before November 22. Package A includes a Swarovski crystal smartphone case while Package B includes the Level On headphhones. Both packages come with a wireless charger and a battery pack!

There are a few stipulations. The first stipulation is a major bummer. I purchased my Galaxy Note 5 a few months ago on release day. My Note 5 did not come with any promotions. The fact that I purchased the phone prior to this deal going live means I am not eligible. Eligible purchases include those that are made between November 1st, 2015 and November 22nd, 2015. The other stipulation is that you must pay full price for the phone to be eligible. Head to the link below to register for your gift package.

via SamsungPromotions

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
They are also offering a $100. Google Play credit if you trade in an iPhone.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Shame. Just got my free wireless charger from activating Samsung Pay, plus the free one I got when ordering the phone. Guess I don't need a third. Good deal for those that just bought though.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I missed out on the Free Wireless Charger because of Being on Verizon and Now I don't Qualify for this Offer Since I bought the Phone Back in August. Neither for my s6 Edge since that was September. I give up.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I missed out on the Free Wireless Charger because of Being on Verizon and Now I don't Qualify for this Offer Since I bought the Phone Back in August. Neither for my s6 Edge since that was September. I give up.

PM me your address, I'll send you this one I just got. Don't need it really.