FREE [APP] Easy Burst Camera

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
DqFf4xrx_KkgINI6f7dW0GjaQCtlI6kEMvQ2lzL81fyDnnqXlmsF6pgrdWpu0-PTWg=w300-rw

I have found burst shot to be one of the most valuable features on my phones camera. It is perfect for taking sports shots or any action shot where you would normally get motion blur. You take several shots at once and you can choose the shot that gets the best angle with the least amount of blur. Burst shot also helps when taking family photos. It is inevitable that at least one family member will blink or look away or sneeze. With burst mode you are able to choose the shot that best captures all of your family members. Easy Burst Camera was created to be the easiest to use burst show camera on the Play Store. It includes different burst shot modes, easy selection process of your favorite burst shot photo, easy sharing of your burst shot photos, hold and release button to continuously shoot pictures, set the interval of burst shots, enable auto release mode, set the number of pictures that should be taken, share your burst shot photos via email, facebook, google+, twitter, ect., create GIF from burst shot photos and more! This app is also FREE! Head to the Play Link below for the download.

Via Play Store

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
Since no mention was made to the versions of Android, will this app work on ICS and older versions, such as Eclaire and Froyo?
Until I get the 'G', I am stranded on Gingerbread, so I can only hope this app works on this variant at least.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since no mention was made to the versions of Android, will this app work on ICS and older versions, such as Eclaire and Froyo?
Until I get the 'G', I am stranded on Gingerbread, so I can only hope this app works on this variant at least.

On my Incredible ,using gingerbread and froyo (got the app before HB came out) I use am app called Frame Grabber to make still shots from videos I take. It's not free but it makes excellent still shots because it lets you make as many as your camera shoots per second. Example; If the camera shoots 24fps you can make as many as 24 still shots from every second of video at full . My standalone shoots 60fps and I use the app on my Note2 or Note8 to make stills from videos I shoot , each still being over 2mb in size. I just Wi-Fi the video (wifi sd card on the camera works great) to the Note and open the app then grab the stills
Here's an example of my youngest first swim meet finale. The video was shot on the Rezound.
It's a LOT slower on the old Incredible and Rezound than the Notes but gets the job done nicely still.
I think it's $2 on the Play store.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
I'm an "s pen aholic" Noteate

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
I think I might have to get this app, especially once I have the Moto-G in my hand, then I can put the feature to good and proper use!
Of course, I will need to try the app on both my D2 and my DX.
Thanks!