Framerate Hack?

ljbaumer

Reaction score
was just checking this out in root explorer on my phone and it looks like it would be very possible, I am only reluctant is becase all of the settings are the same as what they were trying to change it to except for:

bitRate="4000000"

instead of the bit rate starting at 3000000 it starts at 4000000 just sorta weird IMO.

I might try it later tonight and just hope it goes well... would be really good if I had a backup phone lol.

Try it if you want but if anything goes wrong don't blame me.

OP
Numbskill

Numbskill

Reaction score
All the settings you see in that link were for the droid 1, which explains the dfiference of bitrate and framerate that you are seeing.

but it is my impression that these settings will only effect the video quality of the camcorder and its recordings.

I was wondering if the graphics processor could be "overclocked", for lack of a better word.

I had noticed a little bit of lag when streaming video. I know this may have just been a connection issue, but I would like to know what the settings are and if they could be improved to take advantage of the hardware.

jmc2543

Reaction score
I can't find it anywhere but this has been discussed with the D1 a few months back. Unfortuantly there is no way to oc the GPU, and if there actually is it wouldent be enough to make worth while difference.