forever to charge

zadam123

Reaction score
I am using the same car charger that my droid x had but today i tried to charge my bionic at 1030 am since it was on like 30% and at 330 pm, it was only at 60% ? really 5 hrs for only 30% is this right? keep in mind i am still using the phone while charging mostaly streaming radio online but my droid x was charged in like 2-3 hrs fully.

OP
Z

zadam123

Reaction score
does anyone know if this is normal. how long is it taking you to charge the bionics on your car charger. my house charger charge is much faster maybe a couple of hours. I have also tried to 2 chargers and a usb cable hooked up to my radio and get the same results the charge even went down while I was using it when pluged into the car. how is that possible?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
You need to find out the charge rate on your charger. Its very possible that if you were streaming with it while charging you would see marginal charge on a 4G network, especially if you had the screen on while doing it.

foamman

Reaction score
I have a Motorola Car Charger that I got with my OG DROID. I put the BIONIC on the charger a hour and a half ago battery was at 30% and still is. I've been using the phone while "charging" and it hasn't gone down but it also hasn't gone up. This is the first phone I've had that in order to get a charge you have to be completely hands off.

foamman

Reaction score
At 40%, 10% up since last post.

lkevinl

Reaction score
Noticed the same thing. It charges well via wall charger but my OG Droid car charger is DOG slow. Is there a difference between the car chargers for each device? The cars charger should have plenty of juice to charge as well as the wall.