Font won't change in aqbsolute system or with allinone

magma_camel

Reaction score
I changed my font last night with absolute system lithmod editon and I am trying to change it again but it won't...I've tried several times with absolute system and allinone

canvs2321

Reaction score
I changed my font last night with absolute system lithmod editon and I am trying to change it again but it won't...I've tried several times with absolute system and allinone

If it worked with Absolute System for you already once, then it's not the app that is the problem. You need to do some investigating :), what version of Su permission App are you running, are you rebooting after you change your font etc....it's hard to diagnose with no info :p

kaos

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. I have su 2.1 and I've rebooted after each time I've tried. I haven't been able to change my fonts at all even when I had su 2.2.

canvs2321

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. I have su 2.1 and I've rebooted after each time I've tried. I haven't been able to change my fonts at all even when I had su 2.2.

Do me a favor and tell me how ur /system is mounted
In terminal just type mount and press enter
Tell me if ur system is mounted to
/dev/block/mtdblock4 or if its differnt

kaos

Reaction score

Do me a favor and tell me how ur /system is mounted
In terminal just type mount and press enter
Tell me if ur system is mounted to
/dev/block/mtdblock4 or if its differnt

It's /dev/block/mtdblock4

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
I had the same problem. This is what worked for me.. make sure you have the font you want downloaded. In absolute system, go to install font (override default font). Click on the font desired. Then click on the droid sans font. There will be an install option. Click on that. The system will reboot and you will have your font!

Sorry if you already tried this, but it worked for me!