Focused Boot Animation for people with OCD

droidxchat

Reaction score
Lately I've had some free time due to classes ending so I've spent a lot of time fixing bugs in roms and themes. I figured I'd throw one out to one of the best rom's I've ever used.

If you (like me when I used focused) cringe a little bit at the minor flaw in the boot animation -- the sides not lining up in the end -- here is your fix.

All credit of course still goes to WJD, I just tweaked it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11695745/DXC_RubiX_bootMod.zip

And in case you try mine and say "you know what? It's our imperfections that define our character", here is the original for you to flash back to:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11695745/RubixBootOriginal.zip

Trong

Reaction score
Thank you SO MUCH hahaha.

Last edited:
OP
D

droidxchat

Reaction score
All versions of rubix. This is in fact compatible with any rom (not that you'd want a rubiks cube bootup for roms other than rubix).

N

Nickchapa

OCD is right... lol not trying to be a douche but you are too crazy

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
I like the "minor flaw"....it's metaphorically saying that there is still room for improvement. It rubiX was perfect from the time of it very first release the there would be no 1.5.X, 1.8.X, 1.9.X, etc. I'm just saying....

But it is my fav ROM. To each his/her own as far as the cube "issue.'

sohaunted

Reaction score
Can someone please re-up the modded boot animation, the original drives me nuts because of the not lining up correctly.

Its so bad for me I usually data reset after flashing so I get the generic android boot animation. Thanks!

mcp770

Reaction score
For the love of RubiX incorperate this into the rom already Drod! lol. Although I know I have a legit copy of RubiX when it doesn't line up ...haha.