Focus on camera

SHAK3R

Reaction score
Not sure if it's ICS related but it is when I noticed or started to happen. Everything is stock on my phone. When taking pictures the focus doesn't seem to, well, focus. My pictures are coming out blurry. Not insanely blurry but noticeable. Anyone else notice or experience this.

Sent from my Rezound using Droid Forums

jpd

Reaction score
My Rezound is stock with ICS and the pictures are fine. I use the aftermarket ICS camera+ though.

sp3ar2envi

Reaction score
Everything seems to be good here. Totally stock

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

tannins

Reaction score
I am having problems with camera focus. It doesn't auto focus as quickly as it did before Ics. It doesn't grab the right center of attention as we'll as before. Many more pictures are out of focus due to lag in shutter.
Not liking the camera anymore, while it was very good on gb.

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not that this is THE fix since auto focus should, well...autofocus! When you center the subject in the camera, tap whatever it is you are taking a picture of. The camera will focus on that. My pictures are a lot better since I started doing that. I have a Bionic but the camera should work the same with ICS.

tannins

Reaction score
Thanks, but that hasn't helped. The camera keeps refocusing. It will find the right focus, then go out of focus constantly.

acejavelin

Reaction score
Have you tried an alternate camera app like Pudding or Camera360 to see if it's the camera or the hardware? There are lots of choices in the play store or just google for a replacement app.

Also, have tried a factory reset of the device?

Shrek76

Reaction score
You should try opening your camera going to settings scroll all the way down and reset to default I've had that problem before and that's what works for me

tannins

Reaction score
You should try opening your camera going to settings scroll all the way down and reset to default I've had that problem before and that's what works for me

This seems to have fixed it!
Thanks a bunch.