flyscreen functionality

n0m0n

Reaction score
Been playing around with flyscreen and cant seem to figure out how to set it as the locking screen?

I at this time have lock pattern set and when I go into settings (Droid settings) there is no option to set flyscreen.

Also I noticed that when I set SMS's to appear on the flyscreen there are SMS's behind the front message.
Is there a way to get to cycle to the ones behind the front message?

Thanks

TekHawk

Reaction score
i only used it for a day before the lag made me kill the app >.> but no there is no way to see the messages in the back from what i saw which was another reason i removed the app

is it running okay for you not causing to much lag? i might try it again if its running smoother now

OP
n0m0n

n0m0n

Reaction score
i only used it for a day before the lag made me kill the app >.> but no there is no way to see the messages in the back from what i saw which was another reason i removed the app

is it running okay for you not causing to much lag? i might try it again if its running smoother now

New update today...
Sounds like they have or tried to address lag and fc...

Just added again.
No web support, they say twitter support but no response as of yet...

OP
n0m0n

n0m0n

Reaction score
i had txt and facebook on mine twitter and myspace would have been nice though wish another dev would take a shot at the idea lol

I have twitter set as one of my screens within flyscreen.

Wuzkrackin83

Reaction score
i have twitter on mine to and it automatically sets itself to my lock screen. before the update you can shuffle through text. it seems they took it off with the new update.

OP
n0m0n

n0m0n

Reaction score
i have twitter on mine to and it automatically sets itself to my lock screen. before the update you can shuffle through text. it seems they took it off with the new update.

Wonder why mine doesn't automatically lock?
Wish there was some kind of support available.

Thanks

kiwiguy

Reaction score
I just installed Flyscreen and it seems that it disables requiring the Lock Pattern - so anyone can get into your phone! :icon_evil:

If I set "Require Lock Pattern" on in Droid Settings then leave the phone so screen goes dark. When I turn on phone, Flyscreen is displayed, but as soon as I touch menu it takes me to the Home page (No lock pattern). When I look at Settings again then "Require Lock Pattern" has been set to off.

I have tried this several times and even rebooted phone. If I can not get this resolved, then will probably uninstall - as risk too high.

Wuzkrackin83

Reaction score
I just installed Flyscreen and it seems that it disables requiring the Lock Pattern - so anyone can get into your phone! :icon_evil:

If I set "Require Lock Pattern" on in Droid Settings then leave the phone so screen goes dark. When I turn on phone, Flyscreen is displayed, but as soon as I touch menu it takes me to the Home page (No lock pattern). When I look at Settings again then "Require Lock Pattern" has been set to off.

I have tried this several times and even rebooted phone. If I can not get this resolved, then will probably uninstall - as risk too high.
hiding stuff in your phone ? :p

weird it works on my phone just a PITA. pattern then the smile thing from flyscreen