Fly X and Stock Music App not working too well

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
Just put this ROM on yesterday and im liking it so far but i encountered something peculiar. When i use the stock music player when i go to the lock screen a neat little UI or whatever allows me to pause and skip songs without unlocking the phone. But with the FlyX, its there but none of the letters show just these little boxes. Is this a known bug/glitch? or is there something going wrong and is there a fix? I tried rebooting but didnt help. Ill try to upload some pics of the problem ASAP. Thanks in advance

snap20101005_120406.png

snap20101005_120437.png

Just to show that it doesnt do it here

OP
Lex_Luthor

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
nothing? no one else has FlyX? Oh i also noticed haptic feedback isnt working anymore too. Idk i might just switch back to stock. i really like the boot animation though and how some of the bloatware is gone. Just few of the bugs are annoying.

humungus

Reaction score
Known issue from day 1, but Birdman hasn't, to my knowledge, ever acknowledged it. Anyway, it looks like he's done with the DX, so Fly probably won't be supported/updated. I'd suggest Rubix at this point, and Obisidian when it's finally released.

OP
Lex_Luthor

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
Yeah i can see that he just dropped it like a bad habit. But i really liked how it was just snappier than the stock ROM. But the bugs really made it a downer. So i just reverted back to stock which i know that works. I think ill just manually remove/rename some of the bloatware.

jloya

Reaction score
Ive gone from FlyX to Tranquility...much happier

give it a try