flat extended battery for droid 1?

wvdroidman

Reaction score
I am wondering if there will ever be a extended battery that doesn't recquire a new door for the droid 1?
I have a hard plastic case on my droid and I would hate to have to throw it away because of the bigger battery.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
They dont make a "better" battery that doesnt replace door... id own it if they did...

OP
W

wvdroidman

Reaction score
are they going to release one before the end of the year?

dnasty88

Reaction score
what if you didnt put the battery door on, and just put your hard case around your phone? thats what I was thinking about doing. the hard case wont allow the battery to come out, i dont think.

linkboy

Reaction score
I'm using the extended battery with my Innocase and its working perfectly fine. The battery fits snug into the battery compartment and the back of the Innocase puts enough pressure to keep it in place.

I do hope Seidio realizes that D1 owners are buying the battery and make an updated Innocase that fits the D1 with the extended battery cover.

OP
W

wvdroidman

Reaction score
I'm using the extended battery with my Innocase and its working perfectly fine. The battery fits snug into the battery compartment and the back of the Innocase puts enough pressure to keep it in place.

I do hope Seidio realizes that D1 owners are buying the battery and make an updated Innocase that fits the D1 with the extended battery cover.

that's the one for $60, right?
Is there anywhere to get it for under $60?

linkboy

Reaction score

No, the Innocase for the Droid is $30 on their website. I paid $17 for mine on Ebay.

I did send them in email suggesting a D1 case that supports the battery, so who knows.

OP
W

wvdroidman

Reaction score

No, the Innocase for the Droid is $30 on their website. I paid $17 for mine on Ebay.

I did send them in email suggesting a D1 case that supports the battery, so who knows.

Sorry meant the extended battery. Is there one under $60 for the droid 1?

linkboy

Reaction score
Sorry meant the extended battery. Is there one under $60 for the droid 1?

The battery I'm using is the one for the Droid 2, but its compatible with the Droid 1. Its $49 on Verizon's on-line store.

OP
W

wvdroidman

Reaction score
im not trying to be picky just trying to find the best price for this battery as it will help alot since i occasionally do alot of streaming especially at work.