1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

flashing rom error

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus ROMS' started by NelsonBaetjer, Jan 18, 2012.

1. NelsonBaetjer

NelsonBaetjer New Member

i always get an error message the droid icon with a red triangle and an exclamation mark after beginning the flash process
    for example i downloaded bugless beast right from CWR and booted into recovery, i selected it from the sd card but 15 seconds into the whole flashing process it stops and i get the error message. it happens on all of the roms I've tried to use
    if anyone knows how to fix this please help
  2. fused2explode

fused2explode New Member

Have you tried reflashing CWR from Rom Manager? Also go to your superuser app, go into preferences, all the way at bottom, update binaries if applicable. After that try a manual flash of the rom you'd like to try. Download rom to sdcard. If you used rom manager, find the zip in the clockwork folder somewhere. Reboot into recovery with RM, wipe cache / data, then mount and storage > format system. Then Advanced menu > wipe dalvik. Then install zip from sdcard, choose the rom you downloaded. Make sure you've made a backup and wait on Rom loading first time.

F2E
    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  3. fused2explode

fused2explode New Member

It sounds like your booting into stock recovery not CWR's recovery. Reflash recovery from Rom Manager.

F2E
    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  4. bhfd64

bhfd64 Premium Member Premium Member

In order to get CWMR to stick, you have to use a file explorer to delete or rename /system/recovery-from-boot.p, then flash the recovery via ROM Manager and it should be there permanently.
Search tags for this page
avatar rom always error during install
eror status 4 android rom
error 1 rom

error flashing rom android

error status 4 andtoid

error status 4 when installing rom

error status 6 flashing

flashing rom error status 4 android
flashing rom error status 6

how to fix status 0 error while installing rom

instal rom eror