Flash Videos? 3gp?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't know what OVGuide is, however you can watch every full episode of South Park on SouthParkStudios.com (if you see the mobile view scroll to the bottom and select 'desktop site' then click full episodes when it loads. I watch them all the time)

OP
Fault

Fault

Reaction score
I don't know what OVGuide is, however you can watch every full episode of South Park on SouthParkStudios.com (if you see the mobile view scroll to the bottom and select 'desktop site' then click full episodes when it loads. I watch them all the time)
Ovguide, sort of is like hulu. Its an index for videos. Im trying southpark studios right now, its not working. What browser do you use?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I use the newest Dolphin HD right now for all my browsing, its an incredible browser. When you get it working remember to long press and hit full screen. (somtimes a bit choppy on 3G though, its flash, its memory intensive)

OP
Fault

Fault

Reaction score
I use the newest Dolphin HD right now for all my browsing, its an incredible browser. When you get it working remember to long press and hit full screen. (somtimes a bit choppy on 3G though, its flash, its memory intensive)
I think my version of flash was bad, wasnt working, is now though. Its pretty choppy and laggy, but it works!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea, it's still in beta, but version3 is a big improvement since version2 as far as lag on 3G. Love watching stuff on Wifi tho... an episode of South Park on dim light took away 20% of my battery tho haha. Price you pay...

OP
Fault

Fault

Reaction score
Check the guide in my sig now, have a complete guide how to watch videos on OVguide