Flash player is not working.

Stephen4036

Reaction score
If im not mistaken Flash Player should work on 2.0.1 and it does not for me, my buddies have it on their droids but mine does not work...

/help please.

jasonb

Reaction score
Flash is not supported yet on the Droid. It is coming shortly.

OP
S

Stephen4036

Reaction score
Alrighty, I was under the assumption 2.0.1 had flash working. Thanks.

xlljessllx

Reaction score
I'm a little confused about this.. are we really getting flash? Before my screen said coming the the first half of 2010. After seeing the video of it on a droid I tried downloading it again and it said it's unavailable for your phone....

Low Saturn

Reaction score
I'm a little confused about this.. are we really getting flash? Before my screen said coming the the first half of 2010. After seeing the video of it on a droid I tried downloading it again and it said it's unavailable for your phone....

Theres still approximately 168 days left in the first half of 2010.

That video is what is coming with the next update which should be within the next couple weeks.

dpw2atox

Reaction score
To clarify, the 2.1 update coming does NOT have flash in it. There will either be a seperate OTA update with Flash or it will be available on the Android Market. Currently though Flash is not available.

There is a leaked HTC rom i read about that has an early version of Flash on it which guys were trying to rip out and put on the Droid but they hadnt had much luck so far.

Silver Member
Reaction score
i can't imagine flash being an OTA update. i think it will be something voluntary that you have to look for or hit a URL for.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I bet it will be available in the Market to simplify it for everyone. Those who don't install apps from outside sources would never even know about flash if they don't see it in the Market.