Finally got another note II but what about the note 4

wardo

Reaction score
I accidentally demolished my beloved note II, 5 weeks ago.
At the time I thought waiting for a note 4 would be easy. Wrong!
HTC rezond is horrible. I finally did a insurance claim after debating on getting a s5.
It's been great having a phone that can actually multi task and process what I want it to.

I didn't think I would care but I am really missing a smaller phone.
Does anyone know what the note 4 dimensions will be like?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If memory serves the body size will be virtually the same as the Note3.
LG has done a better job with their G2 and G3 of getting a whopping display with a smaller in hand feel. My G2 fits in the same holster I had my Rezound in and has more real world usable screen than my Note2. What I mean by that is when on screen buttons disappear they are replaced by usable screen like this
agubu3av.jpg
, covers top bar area and goes all the way to the bottom of the phone.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
When you have some spare time you should check out the G3. It's an awesome device.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you have some spare time you should check out the G3. It's an awesome device.
I was pleasantly surprised at how I don't miss the s pen on my Note2 at all. LG has done a pretty good job of being able to quickly open productivity apps, my favorite being hold the volume up button while the screen is off and it wakes the device to a quick memo screen. That's even faster than the method used with the s pen on my Note2

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

OP
wardo

wardo

Reaction score
I'm not much of a pen user at all. I like the note for the amazing battery, big screen. Is the G3 available for Verizon?