1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question about Samsung Galaxy Note II

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by fitzfor, Apr 15, 2013.

1. fitzfor

fitzfor New Member

I am new to this forum. I have had a droid phone for several years. HTO/Evo with Sprint. I have not been happy with the phone and would like to purchase and the Galaxy Note II, unlocked, 4 band international phone. I travel abroad frequently and would like to be able to use my smart phone. I was never able to use the EVO in Europe. I was planning to use Straight Talk but now I find that they no longer have a SIM card for the Note II. What other options do I have? I would prefer not to get involved with a contract. I was very unhappy with Sprint.
    I am not a techi so if you answer please speak in laymans terms. If I am puting this question in the wrong place let me know.
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome aboard!

You might want to look at an international Note 2 where you can swap SIM cards as needed so that it can be used in both the US and Europe...
  3. bkdodger

bkdodger Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum..

Noted2x..
Search tags for this page

at & t galaxy note ii travel abroad

can i travel to haiti and be able to speak on samsung galaxy