94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Long over due.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

jseah

Reaction score
The problem is, these changes being mulled by Congress would help Apple in their fight against Motorola, but wouldn't help Samsung in their fight against Apple.

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
jseah is mostly right about this. I am actually working on a story regarding this news that will post tomorrow sometime. From the research I have done, it looks like Apple and Microsoft would benefit more from this particular situation. Still, it's possible that a side-benefit could end up helping both sides. My report tomorrow will contain some more details.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
jseah is mostly right about this. I am actually working on a story regarding this news that will post tomorrow sometime. From the research I have done, it looks like Apple and Microsoft would benefit more from this particular situation. Still, it's possible that a side-benefit could end up helping both sides. My report tomorrow will contain some more details.

cant wait to read it

welsalex

Reaction score
dgstorm said:

Very interested in seeing your findings!

lawdude

Reaction score
Thanks to lowandbehold for posting this on XDA.

As ITC mulls Xbox, iPhone import bans, Senators target patent system | Ars Technica

Who knew all it took was the possibility of locking down Microsoft and Apple sales to get the government moving :icon_rolleyes:

Watch what you ask for. Remember, congress once wanted to eliminate patents because EVERYTHING had already been invented. Few, if any in congress have skills in the sciences. A few years ago one congress critter refused to allow hearing a bill to adopt DST. His reason? He didn't want the US to use GMT as a time base because it would be dark during the night here.

That is the quality of the 535! dancedroiddancedroid