FeedR and google reader

moot

Reaction score
Does anyone know where is the google reader sync option is? I see it on the app's website, but not on my phone. :(

Also, the seek bar for podcast streaming seems to be wonky and off. For example, I drag the seekbar all the way to the end of the podcast, but the audio still somewhere in the beginning. I would really like to get this feature working, because whenever I'm streaming a podcast and get a call, the stream restarts without a way for me to get back to where I was, previously.

Suggestions would be great, as I am trying to decide if I should buy this app.

samiusmc

Reaction score
Does anyone know where is the google reader sync option is? I see it on the app's website, but not on my phone. :(

Also, the seek bar for podcast streaming seems to be wonky and off. For example, I drag the seekbar all the way to the end of the podcast, but the audio still somewhere in the beginning. I would really like to get this feature working, because whenever I'm streaming a podcast and get a call, the stream restarts without a way for me to get back to where I was, previously.

While FeedR incorporates Google Reader, it doesn't really sync with it. I asked the developer why and he said he chose to make it that way for privacy reasons (so people don't have to give their google password to use it). After he told me that, he offered to refund my money. I accepted and now use NewsRob which is free with trite google reader sync.

OP
moot

moot

Reaction score
I see. Thank you for your response. Maybe I'll keep newsrob, and look for a dedicated podcast streaming app.