1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

FeedR and google reader

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by moot, Feb 7, 2010.

1. moot

moot New Member

Does anyone know where is the google reader sync option is? I see it on the app's website, but not on my phone. :(

Also, the seek bar for podcast streaming seems to be wonky and off. For example, I drag the seekbar all the way to the end of the podcast, but the audio still somewhere in the beginning. I would really like to get this feature working, because whenever I'm streaming a podcast and get a call, the stream restarts without a way for me to get back to where I was, previously.

Suggestions would be great, as I am trying to decide if I should buy this app.
  2. samiusmc

samiusmc New Member

3. moot

moot New Member

I see. Thank you for your response. Maybe I'll keep newsrob, and look for a dedicated podcast streaming app.