Feedback while plugged into Car Auxilary

Dxun

Reaction score
Been using my droid in my car/boat to listen to music. When i 1st plug it in things are pretty silent. After a few songs though the feedback gets crazy. It's real bad between songs but when music starts playing it kinda dies down a bit. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing similar problems? Was hoping someone could tell me what could be causing this as well. Just doesn't make sense for it to be ok when 1st plugged in and as time passes it gets worse.

vatothe0

Reaction score
I had the same problem when I used my old Storm charger with the Droid. Once I got the car mount and a new charger, that cleared up my issue.

The problem is noise from your alternator though. The noise filter should fix it up too.

OP
D

Dxun

Reaction score
i had the same problem when i had it charging and plugged into the aux is that your case?

if so i bought one of these and it fixed it :

Amazon.com: Peripheral / PAC SNI135 Noise Filter: Electronics

Tomorrow i have some driving around to do. I'll try it without the phone charging. I am pretty sure i get the same feedback whether it is plugged in or not, but i will make certain that is the case tomorrow. How does that noise filter get installed? Seems like it's internal and gets connected to the car stereo. If so i will need a noise filter for each radio i will be using.