1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

droid 2 music player problems

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Dartack, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Dartack

Dartack New Member

I have a Motorola droid2 I’ve had it for about a year now and a few months ago my phones music player starts on its own if I have my headphones plugged in even when I’m in the middle of something else like streaming radio or listening to a book though and app. And some time when I am listening to music it will jump to another song on its own or rapidly stop and start the song. When I try to back out of player it pulls it back up, it dose stop when I unplug my headphones, lately it seems to be getting worse any ideas on what’s going on or how to fix it?
  2. MissionImprobable

MissionImprobable New Member

Go into apps and wipe cache for music.

MIUI tested, mother approved.
  3. megaman33

megaman33 New Member

^ Thank you!! That is a problem I've been facing a lot with mine. It'll just stop out of nowhere or pause. It's been very glitchy and I haven't known what to do about it. I'm going to try this out.
Search tags for this page
droid 2 global music problems
droid 2 music player

droid 2 music player problems

droid 2 music problem
droid x music player problems
how do i listen to my own music on my droid x2
how to fix droid2 global music player
motorola droid 2 global music player stop
music plays on its own droid 2