FC issues with 8.0

imgrtful

Reaction score
i saw someone else have the same problem on page 48 in the 8.0 sticky.but noone ever addressed it so ill try here.i am haveing major problems with FC issues in launcher pro and also with my widgets.not just BW but most of them.they will say problem loading widget.i have a friend who is having the same problem with launcher pro FC and he is still on 7.0.so it may be a problem within them but not sure,any help

Jaycea22

Reaction score
When you flashed over to ud 8 did you do wipe and clear? a lot of my problems often come from not wiping. I am using launcher pro on ud 8 and everything is working fine for me.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
I

imgrtful

Reaction score
yes,i always wipe 3 times before flashing any rom.even when going from earlier version.im useing clockworkmod for my recovery.all other times i flashed with SPRecovery.think this may be why?

Jaycea22

Reaction score
I used to flash using clockwork, but I would always have issues. Whenever I flash a new rom I always do sprecovery. I only flash clockwork when installing themes and kernals.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

White Rat

Reaction score
I've flashed the last three versions of UD from clockwork without any problems. But do tell if using SP fixes your problems.

OP
I

imgrtful

Reaction score
well i switched over to ADW and have had no problems at all.i wonder if launcher pro was the culprit.if so,that sucks.i like launcher pro way better and really would like to keep it.

LT*

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, was LP running from your SD card? You also mentioned other widgets that wouldn't load, are those programs on your SD card as well?

OP
I

imgrtful

Reaction score
no,nothing from sd card.i tried putting the widgets on sd card a while ago and they wouldnt load at all from there so i moved them all back to the phone.but i dont get why none of my widgets have had a problem loading since switching to ADW.i guess maybe i need to uninstall LP and reinstall it and see if that helps