Fast and smart keyboard

drazr11

Reaction score
I very much so dislike the Droid razr's keyboard bc it is bad at recognizing my words I either type or Swype. It is also slow bc I always have to look bck and fix the mistakes. Are there any keyboard apps tht are better thrash the default? Preferably free but I could spend some $$$ if I have to

Sent from my DROID RAZR

searayman

Reaction score
Once I bought SwiftKey x I never looked back. It is simply amazing and the predictions are really really good.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1 to SwiftKey x using it to type this message at the speed of light

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

megraven21

Reaction score
I actually really like the stock keyboard. Compared to any other stock keyboard, this one is pretty impressive with its predictions. Having said that, I own every keyboard on the market and i believe A.I. Type Keyboard is the best keyboard out there. Swiftkey is no good for me but lots of people love it. You can test A.I. Type for 10 days with the excellent predictions they have and after that, that part goes away but u can still use the keyboard with every other feature. Plus, it has every customization I need or want. (I want ever customization possible) And the developer is very responsive.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
drazr11

drazr11

Reaction score
swiftkey x was no good for me. I'm downloading a I keyboard right now so I'm about to see if its good or not

Sent from my DROID RAZR

OP
drazr11

drazr11

Reaction score
Tht repeatedly force closed on me. Any others? Btw I prefer Swyping over pressing the individual keys

Sent from my DROID RAZR

movieman999

Reaction score
Another +1 for SwiftKey. It's fast, the predictions are amazing, and it's got plenty of customization for whatever kind of typist you are. Definitely worth the money.
My only complaint thus far is they don't have a theme that really suits the Ice Cream Sandwich feel, but it's very new and I'm sure they'll create one eventually.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums