Fail Safe Security

Logical

Reaction score
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a method of making my Droid2 and personal data 100% secure from all cyber threats?

Thanks,
Logical

Mrgrey06

Reaction score
Absolutely.

Don't use your phone. Lol.
There aren't really ways to make it 100% secure. Its almost like asking to make a 100% safe car. Doesn't really work that way.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
L

Logical

Reaction score
Absolutely.

There aren't really ways to make it 100% secure. Its almost like asking to make a 100% safe car. Doesn't really work that way.

We are responsible for our own phone security. If some sort of 911 type cyber attack occurs the government has a cyber type patriot act already written up and ready to enact into law. And you know what that means for all of us.

Lithoss

Reaction score
Absolutely.

We are responsible for our own phone security. If some sort of 911 type cyber attack occurs the government has a cyber type patriot act already written up and ready to enact into law. And you know what that means for all of us.
What exactly are you trying to get at? If you transmit data to ANY third party via ANY medium there is always, and always will be, a risk of data theft/sniffing etc etc. If your intended recipient can read it, there's always a chance someone else can read it. If your intended recipient can receive it, there's always a chance someone else can receive it.

I don't see how any of this relates to a cyber patriot act.

Last edited:

Mrgrey06

Reaction score
Absolutely.

What exactly are you trying to get at? If you transmit data to ANY third party via ANY medium there is always, and always will be, a risk of data theft/sniffing etc etc. If your intended recipient can read it, there's always a chance someone else can read it. If your intended recipient can receive it, there's always a chance someone else can receive it.

I don't see how any kind of relates to a cyber patriot act.

What he said. Its why I said what I did. Also something to note, the best anti virus program isn't 100% either. Most of them protect about 98% of viruses, not including user error, which is a completely different issue altogether.