Factory Warranty, please read.

SHAK3R

Reaction score
Just purchased my Rezound off of eBay and is still under factory warranty. Now is this applicable to me if something were to happen? Thanks for your time.

Mike

HTC Rezound!!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
When I spoke to a vzw rep at the store she mentioned that me giving my sibling my old phone would void the warranty, technically. However, this is easily overlooked by vzw and they'll gladly replace the phone if anything were to happen to it, as long as it's within the 1yr time frame. I know it's not a sure answer, but gives you something to go off of. You can always call Verizon and ask too, they'll give you the answer.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You can deal directly with HTC, and they most likely have no idea you are the second owner. However, VZW may not be of any help at all, IMO.

VZW_CS

Reaction score
Just purchased my Rezound off of eBay and is still under factory warranty. Now is this applicable to me if something were to happen? Thanks for your time.MikeHTC Rezound!!
Hi Mike!Like all devices sold by Verizon Wireless, the manufacturer's warranty is not transferable from the first original owner to any subsequent owner.DionM_VZWFollow Us on Twitter! VZW Support (@VZWSupport) on Twitter