1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Facebook Syncing

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by w0lfinator, Nov 10, 2009.

1. w0lfinator

w0lfinator New Member

I know there are a bunch of facebook threads, but my problem is a little different.

I believe facebook will sync with your phonebook contacts if, and only if, the facebook contact has the same cell phone number as one in your phonebook. It seems to have nothing to do with the text in both.

What I am wondering is...is there a way to MANUALLY link facebook contacts and phonebook contacts?? I am trying to do this "Join" thing through the phonebook contact edit, but nothing ever shows up for any contact i choose to edit.
  2. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach New Member

3. w0lfinator

w0lfinator New Member

That got me a step closer, but definitely still didn't work.. I posted what is wrong in that post so we can eliminate this one.
Search tags for this page
s4 sync apps with facebook what is this

sync apps with facebook

sync apps with facebook nexus 10