1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Facebook Sync Deleted my phone contacts

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Weltall43, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Weltall43

Weltall43 New Member

Everyone,

I just purchased my Motorola Droid earlier this morning. The Verizon store sync'd my phone contacts from my Blackberry, and all was good with the world.

Earlier this afternoon, I sync'd my Facebook contacts. All of my phone contacts were removed from my contacts list.

Note - I can search for them: ie - "Dad Cell", and find them this way, but they are not listed on my contact list.

How do I fix this? Very annoying....
  2. retro99

retro99 New Member

Ditto..same problem.. I have had my phone for a few weeks. All of the sudden my phone contact list is gone..except for one random name. Like you said, I can "search" for a name and it will show up. They are obviously in there somewhere..ugh:mad: I will be watching for any answers!
  3. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

I know there is at least one way to do this, annoying but you still can. I bet there's other ways also. If you log into your gmail account, you should be able to go to contacts and they should all be listed there, i doubt they were deleted from there. Then just export that list and then import it on your cell phone.
  4. masha008

masha008 New Member

Hey all! I had the same problem but I think I figured it out. What you have to do is go to contacts and then hit the button for all the options (the 4 stripes) then you press display options and under your gmail or facebook, make sure that "my contacts" and "all other contacts" both are checked. This brought back all of my old ones! Hope it helps
Search tags for this page

contacts all of a sudden removed from phone

droid sync'd facebook but lost other contacts

facebook deleted my phone contacts

facebook erased my contacts

import deleted facebook contact in s4

retro99@gmail.com